截至2019年1月1日, ALL USERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO REAPPLY FOR ICA AND RAM MAP ACCESS AND OBTAIN A NEW PASSWORD AND LOGIN.
In order to view the map, you are required to register with 西班牙&E. 一旦注册, 包含网页链接的电子邮件, 用户名, 密码, and instructions to access and use the map will be sent to your email address.
If you need assistance in viewing/registering for the interactive map, contact us via email or phone (858) 636-5581 during regular business hours (Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. 到下午4点.m.
集成能力分析 (ICA) and Locational Benefit Analysis (LNBA) Map
The enhanced integrated capacity and locational net benefit analysis quantifies the capability of the system to integrate Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) within 圣地亚哥天然气 & 配电系统. Results are dependent on the most limiting element of the various power system criteria such as thermal ratings, 电能质量, system protection limits and safety standards of existing equipment.
Substations are shown on the ICA map as polygons from the initial global view of 西班牙&E的服务区域. Placement of the cursor and clicking on the substation polygon will bring up a pop-up window to show: substation name, 电压和年负荷分布图.
The distribution feeder routes are viewable to only users who apply for access to this layer. 当用户放大到更接近街道水平时, the distribution feeder routes are shown as distinctly ICA colored lines on the display. To display available capacity on the distribution system down to the line section or node level the user can simply click on a particular line segment. 从干线馈线延伸出来的分支没有显示出来. Placement of the cursor and clicking on the line section will bring up a pop-up window to show: circuit number, 电压, 客户百分比, 现有的代, 排队的一代, 年负荷概况, 线段名称, 统一互联容量值的最小值, the minimum value of uniform interconnection load value and the PV interconnection capacity value at 12 noon.
Locational Net Benefit Analysis/Distribution Deferral Opportunity Report (LNBA/DDOR) Layer
Along with mapping the integration capacity analysis (ICA) results 西班牙&E has also identified and mapped areas where deploying distribution energy resources could potentially defer or mitigate the need for planned infrastructure projects. The intention of this mapping layer is to delineate where there are relatively greater opportunities to avoid costs by installing DERs in 西班牙&E的分销网络. The avoided costs achieved by deferring a capital investment will be considered in addition to any system level costs a DER may be able to provide (i.e. avoided energy, avoided resource adequacy, avoided emissions 等.)
LNBA/DDOR层显示西班牙中的区域&E’s system in which deploying DERs may defer a utility investment of some kind. The layer shows this by outlining the portions of feeders where reducing load would defer/eliminate the need to make an investment. The outlines are colored based on the relative cost of the project per kW of need. As of today, the project outlines will be colored based on the following scale of project costs.
|$0 - $100
|$100 - $500
The user of maps can click on each identified deferrable project areas to bring up data associated with each of the projects such as the Substation, 配电电路ID, 项目描述, 相关LNBA范围, 等. 此外, included in the project data pop up is a link to download the larger LNBA/DDOR dataset in an excel spreadsheet.
- The website is intended to provide an initial screening of generation interconnection projects. A detailed study is required to confirm all distribution upgrade costs. The interconnection customer should not rely on any cost estimates on this website as they are only intended to provide high level cost information.
- The interactive substation area map is intended to show the general substation area and not a specific point of interconnection. 互联客户必须满足西班牙要求&E .确认变电站互联点.
- The interactive feeder map is not intended for an interconnection customer to identify the exact location for interconnection. 互联客户必须满足西班牙要求&E确认对接点.
- Feeder branch routes are not shown on the interactive map as they generally have limited capacity for interconnection. Should a branch be proposed as the point of interconnection it is likely that potentially significant distribution branch upgrades will be required to facilitate the interconnection.
- The interactive website map is not intended for construction.
- Interconnection to the distribution system may also impact the transmission system and will require additional analysis.
- All interconnection requests shall follow applicable interconnection requirements.